Sign in to follow this  
Matush

Star Wars

sounds to be this is something from the special features ...i don't mind if U use it as it is in that box if so is the case.

hard to translate as it is. 

the saga isn't complete .... or is it ?    2015 a "new" star wars is planned to be released if I haven't read wrong

1. Historien är komplett. (doesnt sound Ok to me, I'm not satisfied with it, I would use the original sentence) ...

edit:  I see what U mean now, I would go with the original as it is, otherwise U also have to change the title aswell Stjärnornas Krig = Star Wars ...and that I wouldnt recommend..it's a nononono and nononoagain   :p

2nd might sound OK like this:

slutligen, Lucas återskapar

lite av magin!

might be a little wrong when I think of it   :(   recaptures means he's doing a new version I guess )  slutligen isn't the word if so 

to be cheating U could use it like this

Lucas återskapar 

lite av magin!                 almost the same, one know what it means eitherway

The previous two episodes jcdesign translated for me and said not to translate "Star Wars". Now I can leave the title of Star Wars to match the previous episodes.

thanks smurfen m8.

http://swecover.se/gallery/image/8460-star-wars-episode-i-det-m%C3%B6rka-hotet-bluray-swe-custom/

http://swecover.se/gallery/image/8461-star-wars-episode-ii-klonerna-anfaller-bluray-swe-custom/

Episode IV.

Can I please help translated with this?:

Front :
1. a new hope

2. the force will be with you

Back:

1. all in all, this movie is a classic!

2. Synopsis

The Jedi Knights have been exterminated and the Empire rules the galaxy with an iron fist. A small group of Rebels have dared to fight back by stealing the secret plans to the Empire's mightiest weapon, the Death Star battle station.
The Emperor's most trusted servant, Darth Vader (David Prowse), must find the plans, and locate the hidden Rebel base. Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher), a captive Rebel leader, sends out a distress signal that is intercepted by a simple farm boy, Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill). Seizing his destiny, Luke takes up the challenge to rescue the princess and help the
Rebellion overthrow the Empire, along with such unforgettable allies as the wise Obi-Wan Kenobi (Alec Guinness),
the cocky Han Solo (Harrison Ford), the loyal Chewbacca, and the droids R2-D2 and C-3P0.

Thank you in advance

in sweden the 4th movie was just called:

1. Star Wars IV - Stjärnornas Krig

star_wars_stja_rnornas_krig_originalvers

2.  well that's a well-known line, wouldn't translate it, it would sound hilarious to say or read. Can't think of any right way to translate it correctly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. DETTA ÄR EN KLASSiKER

2. Synopsis - taken from discshop.se

Jedi-riddarna har utrotats och Imperiet styr galaxen med järnhand. En liten grupp Rebeller har vågat slå tillbaka genom att stjäla de hemliga planerna för Imperiets mäktigaste vapen, Dödsstjärnan. Kejsarens trogne tjänare, Darth Vader, får i uppdrag att återfinna planerna och söka upp Rebellbasen. Den tillfångatagna prinsessan Leia lyckas sända en nödsignal som mottas av en enkel bondpojke, Luke Skywalker. Han tar ödet i sina händer och antar utmaningen att rädda prinsessan och hjälpa Rebellerna i deras kamp för att krossa imperiet. Till sin hjälp har han en handfull oförglömliga vänner; den vise Obi-Wan Kenobi, den kaxige Han Solo, lojale Chewbacca samt druiderna R2-D2 och C3-PO.

Thank you in advance=Tack på förhand :p 

Thanks smurfen.

I have another :

Episode V.

Front :
1. the empire strikes back

2. the battle continues...

Back:

1. the  most  inventive  and exciting!

2. Synopsis

It is a dark time for the Rebellion. After a devastating attack on their ice base on the frozen planet
of Hoth, the Rebels are scattered by Imperial pursuit. Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) seeks out the mysterious Jedi Master Yoda (Frank Oz) in the swamps of Dagobah, while Han Solo (Harrison Ford), Chewbacca (Peter Mayhew) and Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher) outrun the Imperial fleet to the beautiful Cloud City of Bespin. In an attempt to convert Luke to the dark side, the evil Darth Vader (David Prowse) lures young Skywalker into a trap. In the midst of a fierce lightsaber duel with the Sith Lord, Luke faces a terrible truth about the Skywalker legacy.

Thank you in advance

Thanks smurfen.

I have another :

Episode V.

Front :

1. the empire strikes back

2. the battle continues...

Back:

1. the  most  inventive  and exciting!

2. Synopsis

It is a dark time for the Rebellion. After a devastating attack on their ice base on the frozen planet

of Hoth, the Rebels are scattered by Imperial pursuit. Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) seeks out the mysterious Jedi Master Yoda (Frank Oz) in the swamps of Dagobah, while Han Solo (Harrison Ford), Chewbacca (Peter Mayhew) and Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher) outrun the Imperial fleet to the beautiful Cloud City of Bespin. In an attempt to convert Luke to the dark side, the evil Darth Vader (David Prowse) lures young Skywalker into a trap. In the midst of a fierce lightsaber duel with the Sith Lord, Luke faces a terrible truth about the Skywalker legacy.

Thank you in advance

Front:

1. Rymdimperiet Slår Tillbaka    starwars.gif

2. Kampen fortsätter...

Back:

1. Den mest uppfinningsrika och spännande !   referring to the episode I presume   ;) 

2. synopsis:

Det är mörka tider för Rebellerna. Efter ett ödesdigert anfall mot isbasen på den frusna planeten Hoth, 

splittras de under förföljelse. Luke Skywalker ( Mark Hamill ) söker upp den mystiske Jedi-mästaren 
Yoda ( Frank Oz ) i Dagobahs träskmarker, medan Han Solo ( Harrison Ford ), Chewbacca ( Peter Mayhew ) 
och Prinsessan Leia ( Carrie Fisher ) lyckas fly undan den Emperiska Flottan till Bespins vackra Cloud City. 
I ett försök att få över Luke till den mörka sidan gillrar den ondskefulle Darth Vader ( David Prowse ) en fälla. 
Mitt under en våldsam ljussvärdsduell mot mörkrets herre, ställs Luke inför den fruktansvärda sanningen om sitt förflutna.

did some alteration from the original translation,

hope it sounds good. didnt translate Cloud City, it's called that, translated it would be Molnstad. (cloud = moln  city= stad)

i'm not sure if I would translate it or not, It's all up 2 u

Yoda_walk.gif

translation good this is